Friday, July 23, 2010

First Night


Isn't my boy handsome????? He reminds me in some ways of his big sister yet they look so different! Yesterday was such a long day. Jeff and I finally fell asleep at 9 last night. It was very busy and neither of us had slept well the night before since I went into labor at 1:00 that morning. We aren't completely well-rested and probably won't be until Gabe is home with us. I was up at 4 this morning anxious to head to the NICU and visit my little buddy.


His night went well. There was no change in his stats. They stayed along the same lines as yesterday. It is so hard to see him with that horrible breathing tube. It breaks my heart. We came back to our room to eat breakfast and are about to head back to the NICU. His Dr's are making their rounds and we want to try to catch them to get an update. I will post more when we have spoken to them. In the meantime, here is a picture of my boys that I took this morning. What lookers, huh????

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandra and Jeff,

    I just wanted to let you guys know that Trevor and I are praying for you guys. Gabe is so cute and we cant wait to see more pics! Thanks for the updates on how he is doing! We love you guys!

    Ashley and Trevor

    ReplyDelete