Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day of Surgery

Here we are in the waiting room waiting for our first update from the surgeon. After a futile attempt at sleep last night, Jeff and I were in Gabe's pod at 6 am this morning. They were running behind so they actually did not come for him until 8 am. We met with the anesthesiologists and they returned soon after to take him back. They allowed Jeff and I to walk with him up to the OR entry. They said we should get an update within an hour. So here we are...waiting.

Please, please if your reading this blog- pray for our little boy. He is so tiny and seems so fragile but yet he is the strongest person I have ever had the great fortune of loving. I would trade places with him in a heartbeat, but can't. Pray that the Lord guides him through all of this safely and that his guardian angel is right there holding his tiny hand.

I will post as soon as we hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment