Wednesday, May 5, 2010

28 Week OB Appointment

I went for my first of many appointments this month. This was just a normal obstetrical visit with Dr. Brown. It was basically uneventful. Considering the emotional havoc of previous doctor's visits, I'd have to say that uneventful is great!!! We discussed the non-stress tests I will have beginning at 32 weeks. And also the aches and pains that I have begun to feel that I seemed to have blocked out from my pregnancy with Jessie. It is all so worth it! I cannot wait to meet my little mini-Moose! He moves around so much now. It's really neat to watch my belly jump and pop. Probably more neat to me than the average person because it's a reminder that Gabe is thriving and doing so well. So, I'm still gaining weight with no end in sight! Dr. Brown says my gain is great, but between us, I feel like I am the size of 3 huge men! My belly is measuring normal and the baby's heart rate is in the 140's. So all looks great! I go back in two weeks. Of course I will see two other doctors before then, so more updates will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment